Apex Institute Ghaziabad call now - JEE MAIN / BITS / NEET /NTSE
www.apexatre.co.in/ | 09990495952 / 09990494712
Best Coaching for JEE Main, Advanced, AIPMT. Run by IITians, NITians & Highly exp. Faculty
62, Nitikhand-III, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad
Admission to IIT Classroom Programme is based on Admission-cum-Scholarship Test, pattern of which would be as follows:
For test date & batch commencement details kindly contact the centre you are interested in seeking admission.
Send your application on the prescribed form along with complete details Test registration form along with two passport-size colour photographs, a photocopy of the mark sheet of your last examination and Rs.200/- as registration fee for the Admission-cum-Scholarship Test by cash or by Cash/Pay Order drawn in favour of "Apex Institute," payable at Ghaziabad.
How to Enrol: Along with the enrolment form, submit three passport-size coloured photographs and photocopy of the mark sheet of the last Class exam. Lumpsum payment/down payment is to be made by Cash/Pay Order drawn in favour of "Apex Institute" payable at Ghaziabad, at the time of admission.
• Installments are payable by local post-dated cheques (PDCs) as per the dates mentioned in the plan at the time of admission only.
• In case, if a student is submitting the outstation post dated cheque/cheques will be charged with extra amount of Rs. 200/- per cheque.
• In case of cheque bounce, the applicable charges (as per bank criteria for cheque bounce) will be levied & payment will be accepted through cash / payorder / demand draft only.
A sample Model Test Paper will be given to the registered students to ensure that they are able to understand the pattern and are able to perform to their optimum.
10% fee concession will be given to the following categories
Defence personnel (only combatants) / Ex-service men.
School teacher's ward.
NTSE / JSTSE Scholars
Admission cum Scholarship Test: Scholarships are awarded up to 75% of the course fee on the basis of performance in admission cum scholarship test. for specified classroom programmes.
One-Year / Two-Year Classroom Programmes: PCM (Objective) 2 hours 00 min
Three-Year / Four-Year / Foundation Classroom Programmes PCM (Objective) 2 hours 00 min
• Registration form can also be downloaded from our website www.apexatre.co.in
• Scholarships are awarded up to 100% (up to 50% for Foundation Courses) of the tuition fee on the basis of performance in an Admission-cum-Scholarship test for specified classroom programmes.