Blogger Widgets APEX INSTITUTE : Best Coaching For IIT /NEET Admission Open

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Best Coaching For IIT /NEET Admission Open



What Students Speak about Apex Institute

I shall always remain indebted to Iqbal sir and all faculty of APEX INSTITUTE Ghaziabad for excellent support and guidance they gave me, that helped me in sailing through IITJEE , AIEEE. It would not have been possible for me to get into IIT without their superb mentorship. In every test at APEX INSTITUTE My score in the three subjects was compared by the teachers, and I was accordingly guided about my time distribution. According to me the class size must not be too large and this was one of the advantage at APEX INSTITUTE. I started preparing for IITJEE when I was in 9th class.
Finally, I would like to thank Iqbal Sir, My parents Sh. B.R. Sharma ; Smt. Raj Kumari for their unending support to me throughout my JEE preparations.
Sourabh-IIT
I did my preparation for Engineering Entrance Examination at APEX INSTITUTE ,It has helped me a lot in clearing my basic concepts and raising my skills to the optimum level required in today’s extremely competitive scenario.
The entire credit for my success gas to APEX INSTITUTE The teachers at APEX INSTITUTE ,are excellent and highly experienced. They also have great teaching skills. The best aspect is that APEX INSTITUTE, helps in preparation of all three subjects equally and there is no short coming in any subject or any topic whatsoever. The assignment were exhaustive extremely helpful.
Anupam - IIT
APEX INSTITUTE helped me a lot in learning by basic concepts and doubts. The faculty is very helpful and is available always for learning doubts. The material provided by APEX INSTITUTE and the class tests are exhaustive.
Surbhi-IIT
I am very thankful to APEX INSTITUTE ,for my Rank in JEE. I joined classroom program of APEX INSTITUTE For my preparation, for my engineering entrance. I did not join any other institutes classroom program. All the teachers are highly qualified and professional in their approach. After +2, within a very short span of time, we extra above to brush up the courses of +1 and +2 to our advantage. Tests conducted at the centre were of the real JEE level, within increased my examination temperament and problem solving skills.
Rakshit-NIT
My heartiest thanks to APEX INSTITUTE for ripening me into on IITian . I started my preparation from zero level at APEX INSTITUTE in +1 but with kind cooperation and hard work of all the teachers here I could get into IIT. It’s an advice to all the students preparing for JEE to stay focused and not to follow too many books and have stern faith in your teachers because they are the builders, we are just raw materials. IIT is not just aspiration but much more. Which can be realized a APEX INSTITUTE. APEX INSTITUTE gave me a lot and I owe a lot to my institution.
Subham-IIT
APEX INSTITUTE is the best institute to pursue for the dream of qualifying IIT. APEX INSTITUTE offers the most comprehensive study material and conducts regular tests intended to disclose the unseen capabilities and evaluate students progress. Humble, dedicated and extremely well skilled teachers work ever harder than the students to penetrate right through the lakhs of children willing for IIT and leave you at the threshold of IIT.
Prerna-NIT
The entire faculty of APEX INSTITUTE (Gurus for IIT-JEE) helped me a lot in achieving my goal of entering the prestigious IITs. The hardwork, dedication and experience of all the teachers helped me a lot in understanding deeply all the topics mentioned in the JEE syllabus. The study material given by APEX INSTITUTE was according to the present level and pattern of JEE and was of a great advantage for me
Siddhant-BITS
First of all I want to thank all the faculty members of APEX INSTITUTE, Ghaziabad, who help me a lot to get rank in IIT. They helped me whenever I needed. The assignments and CT’s were very helpful in providing good problems for preparations without their help I was unable to get rank in IIT.
Arindam-NIT
Constancy, single minded fours, discipline are virtues which every aspirant should have. My success is entirely due to teachers at APEX INSTITUTE. The faculty here is a great combo of knowledge and experience. They cleared my basic concepts and their regular DPPs and CT helped me to rectify my mistakes. I strongly recommended other students to follow their teachers and to stick to basic concepts. I Would like to add is not to attempt very tough questions available in market but to attempt such books which can improve their basics.
Sharvi-DTU
I would like to place an record my sincere thanks and gratitude to the teachers and staff of APEX INSTITUTE their notes and mock tests are more than just helpful. I strongly agree that no Book in itself is complete but the notes of Apex Institute near perfection. Besides that the level of classroom teaching has been excellent the teachers have more than seen just willing to clear doubts within and outside the classroom. The atmosphere in the classroom is such which Benefits every child be a mediocre or a Brilliant students. The institute under he able guidance’s of Mr. Iqbal the Maths faculty is a perfect home for IIT and JEE aspirants. All credit for my success goes to my school teacher and APEX INSTITUTE.
Aditya -BITS Pilani
I want to thank APEX INSTITUTE for helping me in giving a final touch to my preparation for JEE. APEX INSTITUTE mock tests helped me in evaluating myself and identifying my weak points. The classroom teaching was excellent. I want to thank APEX INSTITUTE for my success in JEE
Amit Gupta-NIT
I Would like to give my sincere thanks to the whole team of APEX INSTITUTE for their wonderful support and guidance. Which helped me crack this competitive exams like. specially Mr. Iqbal Sir (Director APEX INSTITUTE), guided me through every obstacles. The study material is excellent and faculty is superb for the preparation of IIT JEE. I Would once again like to thank all the faculty of APEX INSTITUTE for their wonderful guidance.
Shashank Sharma-NIT
First of all I want to thank the whole APEX INSTITUTE Team. Which has worked really hard for the success of students and helping me to get a good rank in JEE. Their useful tips and new concepts helped me a lot.
VIVEK -NIT
I would like to thank APEX INSTITUTE for Polishing my knowledge in Phy, Chem & Maths. The faculty team is excellent and their concepts are crystal clear. I benefited a lot from APEX INSTITUTE team. Thanks APEX INSTITUTE.
Trinabh-IIT
I thank APEX INSTITUTE for their efforts which helped me sail through IIT. The teachers at APEX INSTITUTE initially cleared my basics in all the subjects which helped me to clear IIT-JEE and good marks in XII Board Exam.
Sanchit-NIT
Throughout my stay at APEX INSTITUTE, I learned a lot from the Teachers the competitive environment at APEX INSTITUTE Inspired me to perform better in IIT-JEE & Board Exams under the valuable guidance of my teachers & our parents. I cleared JEE exam with full confidence.
Sameer Bansal-NIT
First of all I would advice my juniors to work hard but with full planning enjoy our studies. The mentors at APEX INSTITUTE are Assignments provided by APEX INSTITUTE helped me a lot to clear my Target exam in life. I sincerely thanks APEX INSTITUTE.
Himanshu Gupta-NIT


No comments:

Post a Comment